Other Stories By Justin:
Which business phone service is right for your business in Grand Rapids?
by • March 3rd, 2021
Building an IT Network in Grand Rapids, MI
by • June 16th, 2020
Why Choose Managed Services for Your Business?
by • March 16th, 2020
Tired of Robocalls? These Companies are Finally Doing Something About it.
by • March 21st, 2019
Concerned with managing your technology expenses? A Managed Service Plan might be right for you.
It’s a Proactive Solution.
Outsourcing your IT needs as a proactive effort means enhanced performance, nearly zero downtime, and fewer glitches. We monitor for issues and fix them before they become a bigger problem. Without monitoring, minor issues can snowball and become really bad, resulting in expensive repairs and increased downtime.
- 24/7/365 Monitoring for Hardware, Software and Malware issues on servers, workstations, and network wide at the firewall.
- Scheduled maintenance of networking equipment and devices
- Fully Monitored Backup and Disaster Recovery efforts. With options for onsite and offsite storage and onsite and offsite recovery/ virtualization.
Predictable Monthly Costs.
All IT investments come with additional costs. All businesses require adequate networks, security, and storage.
On top of this, when hardware fails, software becomes corrupted or infected, unexpected expenses can suddenly come up.
By outsourcing to MSPs, businesses will be able to break down their costs into fixed monthly payments, as opposed to the huge capital expenditures that come with managing systems in-house or waiting until they break.
Minimize your downtime.
Downtime due to malware and data loss can hurt businesses, even put you out of business if you’re not careful. Our solutions keep your downtime minimized.
- Proper Backup and Disaster Recovery management
- Monitoring for hardware issues
- 24/7 Malware monitoring
- Unknown software sandboxing which puts installations into a virtual environment where it can’t make system changes
- Unlimited Remote Support- We can remote in instantly to fix issues instead of having to drive to you
Located in the heart of Creston– just North of Downtown Grand Rapids, MI.