Chances are you’ve seen a few amateur websites for local businesses in your area. Don’t be those guys!
If your web presence needs a boost, your worst enemy is a design that conveys a poor image. Research has shown that users are likely to exit a page within the first few seconds based on page-load-speed and design quality.
This is called a “bounce-back”.
…And the loss doesn’t stop there– search engines like Google look at this data, and will rank your site lower on search results if the bounce-back rate is too high! Both visual appeal and user-experience cannot be neglected.
The main culprits that cause poor user-experience (UX)?
- A design that doesn’t perform well on the users device (desktop/tablet/mobile) – responsive web design is a must in 2020 and beyond.
- Slow Load Speed – usually caused by outdated site-building tools or poor development practices.
- Poor Navigation – usually caused by lack of site-planning.
Aside from providing digital branding, Grand Rapids Tech builds client websites with these key elements in mind:
- Responsive design for all devices – Desktop, Laptops, Tablets, and Mobile.
- Website Speed
- A focus on user-experience (UX)
- Content Management Solutions that help you get the word out!
Whether you need a re-design of your current site, or are starting from scratch, you can contact us here to get started: