“A client recommended Grand Rapids Tech to us. We have been very pleased with their technical work and attentiveness to our employee’s questions and concerns.”
If you’re looking to create or expand your online business, you’ll want to consult professionals that speak the language of web.
Starting with creating a professional image for your business on the internet, we can then add customer interaction, business logic, and even e-commerce solutions to your site– all customized to fit your existing business tasks.
Lets get in touch and start building!
Chances are you’ve seen a few amateur websites for local businesses in your area. Don’t be those guys!
If your business needs to be seen on the web, your worst enemy is a design that conveys a poor image. Research has shown that users are likely to exit a page within the first few seconds based on page-load-speed and design quality.
This is called a “bounce-back”.
…And the loss doesn’t stop there– search engines like Google track this data, and will actually rank your site lower on search results if the bounce-back rate is high! Both visual appeal and user-experience cannot be neglected.
The main culprits that cause poor user-experience (UX)?
- A design that doesn’t render well on the users device (desktop/tablet/mobile)– responsive web design is a must in 2020 and beyond.
- Slow load times– usually caused by outdated site-building tools or poor development practices.
- Confusing Navigation– usually caused by lack of site-planning.
Aside from providing digital branding, Grand Rapids Tech builds client websites with these key elements in mind:
- Responsive design for all devices– Desktop, Laptops, Tablets, and Mobile.
- Blazing fast load-times
- A focus on user-experience (UX), rather than flashy gimmicks
- Content Management Solutions that help you get the word out!
Whether you need a re-design of your current site, or are starting from scratch, you can contact us here to get started:
Boy Scouts of America
When the Michigan Crossroads Council reached out to us to build a web app for user referrals, we jumped at the chance to create something new with the latest UI and cloud computing technology.
The goal was to build a dynamic form that would allow users to choose other parents to share local Scouting events and news. The data would then be sent to a serverless backend, which would send both SMS or Email messages depending on the contact info given by the users.
- Custom Development and Responsive Design
- Dynamic Form UI via React.js
- Serverless Architecture via AWS Lambda and Cloudfront
- Amazon AWS Pinpoint for cost-effective Email and SMS campaigns
Looking for a cutting edge way to reach your users? We can build automated services to send SMS, Emails, or Push Notifications based on user actions or subscriptions.
MI Vinyl World
MI Vinyl World is a massive e-commerce site built on the BigCommerce platform by Grand Rapids Tech. With over 3000 products in their inventory, our team planned and implemented an online store that would organize products in a way that would maximize user conversion and purchase size.
- Custom Development and Design
- Built in SEO on every page
- Product Management and Organizational Planning
- Informative copywriting that maximizes conversion rates
- Tax/Shipping integrations
Grand Rapids Tech is a BigCommerce partner that specializes in custom development, store analytics, and marketing to ensure success for your online store. To learn more, contact us at email@example.com.
Williams & Beck
West Michigan Professional Engineering firm Williams & Beck reached out for a redesign of their online presence. We cooked up a new look and created a new sitemap structure for improved SEO and accessibility.
- Custom Design built for WordPress CMS
- UX Improvements
- Blog for Search Engine Optimization
- Page-speed optimizations
Contact us today to ask how we can improve your business’s online presence or upgrade your existing WordPress site!
What They Say
Our clients will say it, but you should find out for yourself…
We'll reach out within two business hours.