Technology Consulting Is What We Do Everyday.
Whether you have a small business, or large enterprise, you may need someone to analyze your technology needs.
Technology can be a hassle, let us make things easier and handle it all for you.
01 IT Consulting
If you’re like us, you know that staying competitive is an endless quest to improve. This means limiting downtime, automating tasks, and reducing costs.
The digital age has changed the way we do business, but as any small to mid-size business owner/manager knows, large IT projects and migrations can seem daunting.
Often, these projects get put on the back-burner for months – or maybe years – likely at a huge cost to the departments that need them done the most. Many businesses are investing in top-level personnel that know the latest tech-lingo and cloud platforms.
So, you might be asking yourself:
- Who can I trust to manage cloud-migrations?
- How do I audit my current technology solutions?
- Should I hire a CIO for my IT projects?
- What Phone & Internet Service is best fit for me?
- Do we need Onsite and offsite backup and disaster recovery?
- Can I move our server to the cloud?
Grand Rapids Tech excels at every stage in the process– discovery, planning, and implementation. Click a contact method below to learn how we can make technology work for you.
Located in the heart of Creston – just North of Downtown Grand Rapids, MI.