Grand Rapids Tech is rated one of West Michigan's top security camera installers.
If you can’t be at your home or business, you should be keeping an eye on what’s happening.
Onsite Camera Systems can help prevent employee, customer, or other kinds of theft and burglary.
01 Camera Installation
We only use high quality surveillance cameras. Whether you need night vision, facial recognition, heat sensing, 4 Megapixel or 12 Megapixel, we have you everything you need for your security camera installation. See our “Security Cameras for Your Grand Rapids Business” before you buy guide for more information.
- Wired & Wireless camera mounting and configuration
- Angle adjustment
- High-definition (HD)
- Indoor cameras
- Night Vision Cameras
- Outdoor cameras
- Spot monitor installation
- Camera replacement, relocation, repairs and service
02 Cabling and Wiring
Surveillance Camera System Structured Cabling & Wiring
- Running and termination of cat5e, cat6, coaxial/ siamese and other types of low voltage cable for power over ethernet, video, and audio
- All termination of cable runs via TIA and NEC standards
- All structured cabling is tested and labeled by TIA and NEC tandards
- Camera cabling or wiring repairs
03 Access Control
As an Openpath partner we install only the best access control equipment on the market. Openpath’s visionary hardware and enterprise, cloud-based software are revolutionizing access control. Fast. Reliable. Secure. Mobile.
- Access control using your smartphone
- Cloud-based configuration
- Fully encrypted credentials
- Open API for ultimate customization and integration
- Modern and sophisticated hardware
- Office 365 and Active Directory integration
Video Management Software Integration
- Openpath’s integration with Camio’s video analytics capabilities let you associate access control events with your video footage anytime, from any camera
- Combine Openpath’s access control capabilities with Rhombus’ advanced video analytics
- Openpath’s integration with Milestone connects video feed of doors and entries with our cloud-based access control software, enabling you to unlock and lock entries directly from the XProtect Smart Client video system
04 DVR & NVR Configs
Make sure that your cameras are recording and that they are able to be viewed from any device as well as your video footage being secure and redundant.
- Network Video Recorder (NVR) configuration
- Digital Video Recorder (DVR) configuration
- Remote viewing setup
- Multi location remote surveillance post setup
- Cloud backup solutions
Brands & Types
We are brand agnostic. This means we will install whatever brand is requested, however, our default is Dahua because of the vast features, high quality & affordability.
Some Cameras we offer:
- 2MP-12MP +
- License Plate
- 180-360* Wide Angle
- Point to Zoom (PTZ)
- Many more
Network security and onsite security go hand and hand. Feel the peace of mind through Surveillance & Security.
Grand Rapids Tech offers the following services to keep you secure while present or away:
- Camera Installation
- Camera System Repairs
- Cabling – Coaxial, Ethernet,& Fiber Optic
- Wireless Multi Point Bridges for Marina’s, Apartments, etc.
- Mobile Surveillance Units for construction, festivals, etc.
- Live Video Monitoring
- Cloud Storage
- NVR Configuration
- Much more
We can also put together a maintenance agreement for your new system.
This protects your investment with a small monthly cost that covers:
- Lens Cleaning
- Other Terms
Check out some of our work...
Located in the heart of Creston – just North of Downtown Grand Rapids, MI.