“I would gladly recommend Grand Rapids Tech to anyone. I called them on Wednesday morning. They came out that same afternoon to check things out, and he got me in. The next day, the job was completed!”
If you can’t be at your home or business, you should be keeping an eye on what’s happening. Onsite Camera Systems can help prevent employee, customer, or other kinds of theft and promote an engaged atmosphere in the workplace.
Grand Rapids Tech offers the following services to keep your premises secure and your mind at ease:
We only use high quality surveillance cameras. Whether you need facial recognition, heat sensing, 4 Megapixel or 12 Megapixel, we have you covered.
- Wired & Wireless camera mounting and configuration
- Angle adjustment
- Indoor cameras
- Outdoor cameras
- Spot monitor installation
- Camera replacement, repairs and service
Camera System Structured Cabling/ Wiring
- Running and termination of cat5e, cat6, coaxial/ siamese and other types of low voltage cable for power over ethernet, video, and audio
- All termination of cable runs via TIA and NEC standards
- All structured cabling is tested and labeled by TIA and NEC tandards
- Camera cabling or wiring repairs
Openpath Security and Access Control
As an Openpath partner we install only the best access control equipment on the market. Openpath’s visionary hardware and enterprise, cloud-based software are revolutionizing access control. Fast. Reliable. Secure. Mobile.
- Access control using your smartphone
- Cloud-based configuration
- Fully encrypted credentials
- Open API for ultimate customization and integration
- Modern and sophisticated hardware
- Office 365 and Active Directory integration
Video Management Software Integration
- Openpath’s integration with Camio’s video analytics capabilities let you associate access control events with your video footage anytime, from any camera
- Combine Openpath’s access control capabilities with Rhombus’ advanced video analytics
- Openpath’s integration with Milestone connects video feed of doors and entries with our cloud-based access control software, enabling you to unlock and lock entries directly from the XProtect Smart Client video system
DVR & NVR Configuration
Make sure that your cameras are recording and that they are able to be viewed from device but also that your video footage is secure and backed up.
- Network Video Recorder (NVR) configuration
- Digital Video Recorder (DVR) configuration
- Remote viewing setup
- Multi location remote surveillance post setup
- Cloud backup solutions
What They Say
Our clients will say it, but you should find out for yourself…
“Our company, Global Wealth Solutions, LLC, has worked with Grand Rapids Tech for the last 6 years...You will not be disappointed with Grand Rapids Tech, they are a 5 star company.”
“...reliable, on time, gives honest quotes, and does good quality work!”
We'll reach out within two business hours.