“We used Grand Rapids Tech for a wiring project to update all the network cable when relocating a large branch office. We negotiated a reasonable rate for the work and we were impressed with the attention to detail with cable management and friendliness to our staff.”
Voice & Data Structured Cabling & Network Wiring
- Cable runs, network rack installation, wall plate installation, termination via TIA B standards, labeling and testing are all standard procedure.
- CAT5e, CAT6, coaxial, speaker wire, HMDI, VGA, and more.
- Thousands of miles of cable ran, all up to NEC code for low voltage cabling.
Network Device Configuration
- Putty configuration of networking devices
- Web based configuration
- Setup for remote managed networking devices
- D-Link and most other brands.
Wireless Network Installation
Whether you need a wireless network for you office, between two buildings, or to connect an entire campus or apartment complex, we can help you.
- Access point configuration
- Access point installation
- Power over ethernet cable runs, termination, patching and more
- Air Hive and most other brands
- Point to point wireless devices
- Point to multi point wireless installations
Virtual & MPLS Networks
- Secure VPNs
- MPLS networks
- VLAN configuration
- Virtual wireless networks
What They Say
Our clients will say it, but you should find out for yourself…
“I would gladly recommend Grand Rapids Tech to anyone. I called them on Wednesday morning. They came out that same afternoon to check things out, and he got me in. The next day, the job was completed!”
“Grand Rapids Tech has been great to work with. They are very Responsive, Knowledgeable, and extremely Professional. Keep up the good work!!”
“Our company, Global Wealth Solutions, LLC, has worked with Grand Rapids Tech for the last 6 years...You will not be disappointed with Grand Rapids Tech, they are a 5 star company.”
“My company 42 North, LLC has been using Grand Rapids Tech for over a year now. Justin and his team are very professional and knowledgeable. After a couple years of using other companies and being not happy, we were happy to find Grand Rapids Tech.”
“The folks from GR Tech have done a great job supporting our users and improving our network infrastructure. They consistently respond quickly to support requests and get issues resolved. I highly recommend Grand Rapids Tech to provide reliable and high-quality IT support services.”
“...reliable, on time, gives honest quotes, and does good quality work!”
We'll reach out within two business hours.