Managed IT & Cyber Security Services
Keep reading below to learn about the services included with Grand Rapids Tech's Managed IT & Cyber Security Services plans.
An efficient Managed IT & Cyber Security Service plan will include a wide spectrum of services and software that prevent common PC issues, security issues, unwanted data-loss and increase efficiency.
Grand Rapids Tech offers affordable Managed IT Service Plans that reduce downtime and IT service-related costs!
Chances are, you have probably been paying on a per-visit basis for your onsite tech support. As a company grows, IT service needs will usually scale with your employee count. Between the onsite visits and employee downtime, the costs can get out of hand quickly!
In this case, you may need to explore our Managed IT Service plans. A professional technician will help you cover a wide number of Servers, Desktop PCs, Printers, and Mobile Devices at a fixed monthly rate. An efficient Managed IT Service plan will include a wide spectrum of services that prevent common PC issues and unwanted data-loss.
Keep reading below to learn about the services included with our Managed IT Service Plans!
Company Growth | IT Service Plan | Remote Monitoring | On-site Support
For over 13 years, Grand Rapids Tech has provided Michigan businesses with quality IT project and Managed IT Services and support and technology management solutions that are right for each business. We are your partner for everything technology.
- Highly Rated: We have a 4.9/5 rating on Google. Why? Because we earned it. Every day we are doing amazing work for amazing people.
- Accurate Solutions: Our solutions show value. We will provide the right solution for your needs at the right price.
- Maximum Uptime: Preventative measures to make sure you stay up and running.
- Everything Tech | Marketing | Security: We are one unified place to go for your business technology needs.
- Efficiency: We will work with you to make sure your business is more efficient. That means more profit.
- Secure: We will train your employees to be smarter, and more security minded. Ensure your network is protected with multiple layers of software and hardware security. Ensure our disaster recovery efforts are in place and tested regularly.
Highly Rated | Accurate Solutions | Maximum Uptime | Unified Technology Services | Efficiency | Security
Part of our Managed IT Services and support platform is our Virtual CIO service. This means we keep track of your hardware and software, and we make suggestions on what directions we should take.
We will pay attention to technology trends to ensure your technology remains relevant and up to date by asking and answering the following questions at our quarterly or monthly meetings:
- How can we make your computers and networks more secure?
- How can we make you more efficient?
- What proprietary software are you using?
- Is there better software available?
- What email service are you using?
- Are we using the right backup and disaster recovery methods?
- Is it time to replace computers?
- Are we using the right networking equipment?
- Is a move to the cloud the right move for you?
- What IT projects do you have and how can we help manage them?
- Are you maintaining compliance?
These meeting can be held virtually or in person if our contact is in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Virtual CIO | Software | Hardware | Technology Planning | Internet Service | Phone Service | Computer Lifecycle Planning
Monitoring your devices to help us determine whether hardware may be near its end of life, infected with malware, or in the case of corrupted file(s).
Automated cyber-security monitoring is also essential to any business. Advanced security tools can detect if someone is attempting a brute force password intrusion, and many other attack vectors. Any errors, viruses, or problems we happen to find – we will proactively fix them, often before you notice.
A quick recap of events we monitor for:
- Log In attempts
- Critical events on the computer and devices
- Hard drive health
- Free disk space
- Processor usage
- Viruses, and much more
Brute Force | Critical Events | Security
Grand Rapids Tech’s Managed IT Services and Support plans provide hardware and software maintenance and patch management. Technology requires constant maintenance to stay up to date to prevent security vulnerabilities, software bugs and to analyze end of life equipment.
We continuously maintain your network in the following ways:
- Updates and patch management of Operating Systems and other important software to ensure security and prevent problematic patch issues.
- Software updates for internet browsers, proprietary software, malware and virus definitions and more.
- Maintenance of computer and network firmware and hardware.
- Updates of firewall and UTM malware definitions.
- Updates to network and firewall software.
- Blocking of malicious IP addresses, firewall rule adjustments, and firewall threat management configurations.
Software Updates | Patch Management | Firewall Updates | OSX and Windows Updates | Hardware Updates
Grand Rapids Tech’s Managed IT Service plans include Remote IT Support. Most problems can be fixed virtually without requiring an onsite visit. We can remote into your PCs, Servers, and Network Equipment to fix issues– often before you even know there’s an issue.
Need a setting changed? Having PC issues? Network issues? This can be done by a remote technician instantly instead of waiting for us to come onsite.
Notable features of remote support are:
- Multiple paths of remote access, through our management software suites and through VPN.
- Remote access to PCs, servers, mobile devices, firewalls, wireless access points, switches, UPS/ battery backups, printers, backup appliances, and more.
- Changes to antivirus and sandbox settings.
Software installation and settings alterations.
Remote IT Support | Access Control | Network MSP
Grand Rapids Tech’s Managed IT Services plans can include onsite service but always include discounts for IT projects, security based projects like cameras, access control and more, as well as marketing projects like websites and marketing services. In rare cases, if we can’t fix it remotely, you will need someone on site. Generally, we can usually have a tech on site, the same day. Most companies can’t say that. Our technicians are professional and highly qualified.
Standard business hours are typically Monday-Friday between 8:30am-5:30pm, but we can provide emergency support at after-hours rates for clients that need it.
Onsite Support, IT, Marketing and Security Projects:
- IT Network Installation
- Server and Computer Hardware repairs
- Cabling Installation, Cable Runs, and Patch Cables
- Printer Installation
- Website Design and Development
- Security Cameras
- Door and Access Control
- Much more
Need onsite support? Please click the buttons below to contact us!
IT Networks | Ethernet and Fiber Cable Installation | Printer Installs | Website Design and Development | Security Cameras | Door and Access Control
Onsite and Offsite Backup and Disaster Recovery
Part of our Managed IT Services offerings are Backup and Disaster Recovery or BDR. Bad things happen to good people and disasters can strike at any moment. Proper preparation can decrease the chance & prevent data loss. Most companies that lose all of their data go out of business. Don’t let this happen to you!
- MSP 360 Backup as a Service (BaaS) – Remote managed backups, alerts for canceled, and unsuccessful backups
- Local included for free
- Managed automated backups to Amazon’s secure cloud offsite servers
- AWS EC2 powered offsite server turn up’s if we need to get you up and running ASAP
MSP 360 | BaaS | AWS EC2 | Azure
Grand Rapids Tech’s Managed IT Services plans go beyond old school antivirus software. We include enterprise-class threat detection, isolation, and remediation for Windows and Mac instead. Using AI and machine learning algorithms, our software protects your businesses and clients data better than anything else out there. Detection and protection against ransomware, malware, trojans, rootkits, backdoors, viruses, brute force attacks, and “zero-day” unknown threats.
- Threat hunting, isolation, recovery.
- Windows ransomware rollback.
- Cloud management console.
- Real-time protection against malware and other threats.
- Ransomware, zero-day exploits(via behavioral analysis), phishing protection.
- Brute force RDP, file-less protection.
- Best-in-class threat remediation.
Viruses | IT Support | Monitoring | Endpoint Detection and Response | EDR | Antivirus
Grand Rapids Tech has the ability to monitor and manage devices of all types (Android phones, iOS devices, Windows PCs, OSX machines and much more).
- Send a siren to devices – in case of a loss or stolen device
- Reset mobile device passwords with ease
- Wipe mobile devices, and reset
- Lock mobile devices in the case of loss or stolen property
- View the last known location of mobile devices through GPS
- Push to uninstall applications on mobile devices and much more
- Create separate profiles for work and for personal use on mobile devices
- and much more
iOS | Windows | Android | macOS x
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do Managed IT Services Cost?
Managed IT Services are a low monthly rate that includes software, unlimited support, quarterly vCIO meeting and more. We need to do a thorough discovery meeting to determine pricing for Managed IT Services. If you would like to schedule a discovery meeting please call (616) 229-9840 or fill out the contact form below.
Located in Comstock Park – just North of Grand Rapids, MI.