“We used Grand Rapids Tech for a wiring project to update all the network cable when relocating a large branch office. We negotiated a reasonable rate for the work and we were impressed with the attention to detail with cable management and friendliness to our staff.”
Grand Rapids Tech offers affordable Managed Services Plans to allow our clients to reduce downtime and IT service-related costs!
You’ve probably been paying on a per-visit basis for your onsite tech support. As your company grows, your service needs will typically scale with your employee head-count. Between the onsite visits and employee downtime, the costs can get out of hand quickly!
In this case, you absolutely need to explore Managed Services Plans (MSP). Grand Rapids Tech will help you cover any number of Servers, Desktop PCs, Printers, and Mobile Devices at a fixed monthly rate. This includes an array of automated services that prevent common PC issues and catastrophic data-loss.
Keep reading to learn about the services included with our Managed Service Plans!
Active monitoring and maintenance
We monitor your devices to help decipher whether hardware may be towards its end of life, the computer is infected with malware, or in the case of corrupted file(s).
Automated cyber-security monitoring is also essential. Our tools can detect if someone is attempting a brute force password intrusion, and many attack vectors. If we find something we proactively fix it, often before you notice.
A quick recap of events we monitor for:
- Log In attempts
- Critical events on the computer
- Hard drive health
- Free disk space
- Processor usage
- and more…
Most problems can be fixed virtually without requiring a costly onsite-visit. We can remote into your PCs, Servers, and Network Equipment to fix issues– often before you even know there’s an issue!
Need a setting changed? Having PC issues? You can get that done by a remote technician and skip the wait! If you’re a current MSP client, you can click here get support now!
Remote Support Features:
- Multiple paths of remote access, through our MSP software and through Teamviewer.
- Remote access to PCs, Servers, and Printers
- Network MSP plans offer remote maintenance of networking equipment
Onsite and Offsite Backup and Disaster Recovery
Bad things happen to good people and disasters can strike at any moment. If you’re not prepared, you could lose all of your data. Most businesses that lose all of their data go out of business. Don’t let this happen to you!
- Acronis Anydata Backup as a Service(BAAS)- Remotely managed backups, alerts for canceled, successful, and unsuccessful backups. Local included for free.
- Managed automated backups to Amazon’s secure cloud offsite servers.
On Site Support
If we can’t fix it remotely, you will need someone on site. We can usually have a tech on site, anywhere, the same day. Most companies can’t say that. Our technicians are professional and incredibly qualified.
Our hours are typically Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm, but we can provide emergency support at after-hours rates for clients that need it.
Onsite Support Features:
- Network Installation
- Fixing Bad Hardware
- Cabling Installation
- Printer Installation
- and much more…
If you need onsite support, please click the buttons below to contact us!
Highly Sophisticated Antivirus Software
- Prevents viruses and other types of malware from infecting local files on a PC or a file server
- We are alerted of malware infected files so they can be dealt with immediately
- Sandbox malicious applications before they infect system files in a virtual operating environment
- Contact us to find out more
We have the ability to monitor and manage devices of all types (Android phones, iOS devices, Windows PCs, OSX machines and more).
- Send a siren to devices in case of a misplaced or stolen device
- Remotely reset mobile device passwords
- Remotely wipe mobile devices
- Remotely lock mobile devices
- View last known location of mobile devices
- Remotely push to uninstall applications on mobile devices
- Create separate profiles for work and for personal use on mobile devices
- And much more
What They Say
Our clients will say it, but you should find out for yourself…
“I would gladly recommend Grand Rapids Tech to anyone. I called them on Wednesday morning. They came out that same afternoon to check things out, and he got me in. The next day, the job was completed!”
“Grand Rapids Tech has been great to work with. They are very Responsive, Knowledgeable, and extremely Professional. Keep up the good work!!”
“A client recommended Grand Rapids Tech to us. We have been very pleased with their technical work and attentiveness to our employee’s questions and concerns.”
“Our company, Global Wealth Solutions, LLC, has worked with Grand Rapids Tech for the last 6 years...You will not be disappointed with Grand Rapids Tech, they are a 5 star company.”
“My company 42 North, LLC has been using Grand Rapids Tech for over a year now. Justin and his team are very professional and knowledgeable. After a couple years of using other companies and being not happy, we were happy to find Grand Rapids Tech.”
“...reliable, on time, gives honest quotes, and does good quality work!”
We'll reach out within two business hours.