Concerned with managing your technology? A Managed IT Support Service Plan might be right for you.
It’s a Proactive Solution.
Managed IT support services. This means outsourcing your IT support needs as a proactive effort. This can provide enhanced performance, nearly zero downtime, and fewer glitches. We monitor for issues and fix them before they become a bigger problem. Without monitoring, minor issues can snowball and become really bad, resulting in expensive hardware or software failures, security breaches, malware attacks and, ultimately, increased downtime.
- 24/7/365 Monitoring for Hardware, Software and Malware issues on servers, workstations, and network wide at the firewall.
- Scheduled maintenance of networking equipment and devices
- Fully Monitored Backup and Disaster Recovery efforts. With options for onsite and offsite storage and onsite and offsite recovery/ virtualization.
Predictable Monthly IT Support Costs.
All IT investments come with additional costs. All businesses require adequate networks, security, and back up solutions to maintain growth. Our specialty is ensuring our clients are more secure and more efficient.
On top of this, when hardware fails, software becomes corrupted or infected, unexpected expenses can suddenly come up.
By outsourcing to Managed IT Support Service Providers (MSPs), businesses will be able to break down their costs into fixed monthly payments, as opposed to the huge capital expenditures that come with managing systems in-house or waiting until they break.
Minimize your downtime.
Downtime due to malware and data loss can hurt businesses, even put you out of business if you’re not careful. Our solutions keep your downtime minimized.
- Proper Backup and Disaster Recovery management
- Monitoring for hardware issues
- 24/7 Malware monitoring
- Unknown software sandboxing which puts installations into a virtual environment where it can’t make system changes
- Unlimited Remote Support- We can remote in instantly to fix issues instead of having to drive to you
Call Us Today!
Located in Comstock Park – just North of Grand Rapids, MI.